VET4ALL – Professional Development of VET Tutors and Trainers to enhance Social Inclusion in Work-based Learning
- Azione: KA2 – Strategic Partnership for VET
- Progetto n°: 2018-1-BG01-KA202-047863
- Anno: 2018
- Durata: 22 mesi
- Promotore: Vocational High School of Tourism “Dr. Vasil Beron” (BG)
- Partner internazionali: REATTIVA (IT); HERMES CORPORATION (MT); SCOALA PROFESIONALA SPECIALA SAMUS (RO); CENTRO SAN VIATOR (ES); EFVET (BE)
The promotion of inclusive education and lifelong learning for students and learners with disabilities and special needs is one of the priority areas set up by the European Disability Strategy 2010-2020. Moreover, in the Bruges Communiqué the EC suggests to increase the possibilities for disadvantaged learners in VET by offering alternative pathways, innovative VET training formats, more Work-Based Learning (WBL) in the main forms present at EU level.
VET4ALL represents a reply to the EC Bruges Communiqué suggestions, as it aims to reach the following objectives:
– Train teachers and staff working with the target group to make WBL or internship experience more fruitful and aimed to future job insertion even in an European context;
– Develop flexible pathways which connect the VET formal school curriculum to WBL for students with disabilities/special needs;
– Foster the implementation of ECVET principles and tools and develop an innovative approach to Mobility in order to facilitate the access for students with disabilities/special needs;
– Support enterprise trainers/mentors and staff during the WBL/internship experience of students with disabilities/special needs.
Main VET4ALL project expected results are:
O1-VET4ALL Didactical Guidelines for training VET staff working with students with disabilities/special needs;
O2-VET4ALL Training Curriculum for Training VET staff working with students with disabilities/special needs;
O3-VET4ALL in-company Mentors Vademecum;
O4-VET4ALL Mobility Vademecum for accompanying persons of students with disabilities/special needs.
These Intellectual Outputs will be connected with Multiplier Events, in order to reach the widest range of target groups and stakeholders possible. In addition to these 4 core Intellectual Outputs VET4ALL will develop a number of further outputs necessary to achieve the set objectives:
Website and Dissemination materials; Dissemination Strategy; Quality Management Handbook; Learning/Training Teaching Activities.